Sunday 7 September 2014

"UP" we go?!?!?

As you may know I have been doing Garageband for the past 3 weeks and we're finally getting into movies & extra sound. Unfortunately, I don't have a movie for you but... I have a trailer for you, can you see what I've added in??? But I have one deal for you, you have to read all of my fant-awesome blog (fantastic and awesome in one word. It doesn't really fit... But we can make it work). My trailer is on the Disney & Pixar movie UP!!! I have added a few extra effects like an Aeroplane taking off And a waterfall effect and well I can't tell you the rest you just have to wait and see!!! Not for long though here is the annual debut (kind of) of my awesomeness in movie sounds and effects. Here it is my perfected movie trailer.Its my movie everybody!!! Finally you get to watch it. (CLICK ON ME).

No comments:

Post a Comment