Sunday 14 September 2014

Bit Behind

All I have done today is Discovery!!!  I haven't talked about                     discovery lately but since this is the last discovery session I                thought I would give it a go.  Well, anyway, as soon as I got              through the door and read my emails I got straight into my                  discovery, then we had morning tea (I had jelly and peanuts,              thanks for asking) but after that  we had a choice to do either our        passion projects or discovery  and I decided to do discovery since        I'm a little bit behind but I'm pretty sure I'll catch up eventually,          there is not much I need to do anyway, all I need to... well you            don't need to know. That's it or me. Yeah,  Yeah I know its a short   blog but I have already told you I'm a bit behind and I need to do                      my discovery!!!                                                                                    


                                      Bye talk to you next week                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment