Sunday 3 August 2014

Sneak Peek Of What?????

Dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun DUUUUN ( Those duns there are a part of The Weekly Enrich@ILT News. You know just saying) Hello I'm Reina Webster and welcome back to The Weekly Enrich@ILT News. ITS AN OUTRAGE!!! People haven't finished there stuff!!!! No just kidding that's to casual for the famous and commonly read Enrich@ILT News...  Anyway lets get back to things. This week the Enrich@ILT students that are doing Picasso art (including me) are pretty much half way there (kind of). Some only have a little tiny wee bit to go but some have under half way to go. Me? Well I'm in about the half way zone... I think.  Anyway its looking very good and well coloured in. You will get a sneak peek  of my "awesome" picture next week when its finished. Well thats it from me. The Weekly Enrich@ILT News and I will see you next week. BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment