Sunday 27 July 2014

Different Faces!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi everybody! Guess who's back? It's this girl back with your weekly "Enriched News" this week I will be talking about art with Katie May that's right the famous and talented if I May add (did you get my joke May as in Katie May!!!) Hahaha!!! Artist joke don't worry about it if you don't get it)  The artist Katie May teaching me about  abstract and cubism art (that's the kind of art Picasso does or in this case used to do). We had to chose a partner so I chose Violet (well actually she chose me but we will go with my one this time) and I had to draw her and she had to draw me!! We didn't have to have the portrait perfect because it was Picasso styled so we could play around with it but we still had to have most of the main features right like the eyebrows, nose, lips and eyes. We also had to do the number eight on top of the face and a rectangle square thingy. Can you spot them. Well I think its time I shoud stop writing or you will get bored and stop reading it so I shall be off and on my way to lunch. BYE BLOGGER FANS!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment