Sunday 29 June 2014

Last Day

"Oh no" I thought as I walked through the door of Enrich "It's the last day of the term" 

It was a jam-packed day with a busy start to the morning with chess. I lost against Sam and I thought I could take her (yeah, never judge a book by its cover).

But what I was most excited about was the Discovering our Past and Passion Project OF COURSE (but I thought I've talked too much about my passion project lately soooo I'll talk about my discovery task this time).

This week for our Discovery task we had to research two countries that are important to us. I chose Samoa and Holland.  (I 've only done Samoa and I'm going on to Holland soon).

Well I hope you enjoyed my blog today because you won't be getting one for two weeks .See ya later alligator

No comments:

Post a Comment