Thursday 19 September 2013

In The Mirror Dancing

"Its Tuesday, its Tuesday yay. Its time to go to Enrich and perform Don't Stop Me Now and dance to an awesome song." I said as I was doing my hair and dancing in front of the mirror and making the sure the moment would be perfect. While I was half way getting dressed my Mum said "Its time to go" so I quickly put my shirt on . Then I realised that it was on backwards so I took it off and I made sure I put it on the right way this time. I was just in time  because when I walked out of the room my Mum was just getting into the car so I rushed and got my jersey and went to the car. When we arrived I rushed in and went to my friends. Nicola told us to come down to the mat and warm up. When we finished our first warm up a lady thought it was the real thing and started clapping. Then she stopped and started blushing. When we finished all of our warm ups we got into our places for Don't Stop Me Now and went into a pose and we hade to freeze until the solo was over. We finished and everbody clapped and cheered. I'm prrety sure that everybody was shoked at how good we were. Any way the flash mob came next and I was so nervous and I was literally shaking all over. "Let Me Entertain You" the music said as I ran and did my bit. When the music stopped we all rushed off and cheered and they went off  went to the place where we had to sit. Next it was Mickey and Sams turn to do their song and I have to admit they were awesome. As they finished their song we all clapped. After all that was over I went home and had a rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment