Thursday 26 September 2013

Bang Bang Clash!

Bang bang clash! Went the symbols on garage band when I was fiddling around on it. It was really fun and Olivia showed me how to do stuff on it that I didn't know how to do before. Do you know what else? It's the end of the term. That means I won't blog to all you blogarific fans, but at least I'm going to be back in a couple of weeks. Well because it's the last day of the term I'm going to make this blog extra special. Nicola said that the day will be so fun and we can play one of our favourite games musical islands if we had time. Hopefully we have time and we get to play it? Well before I go I just wanted to thank the Enrich team for inspiring me to do my best. 

                                                        Bye Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment