Sunday 9 November 2014

Performance Pal's

Today I'm going to talk about something different so enjoy, here we go.

 Since I have finished everything that I have been talking about for the past year all I can talk about now is PERFORMANCE!!!!! 

I'm so happy that I'm back to singing and dancing with all of my "Performance Pals"  and we're doing some of my favourite Christmas songs and the are both Mariah Carey (YAY).  The song that we are singing are  Santa Claus Is Coming To Town and All I want For Christmas Is You. We made up an AWESOME DANCE to Santa Claus Is Coming To Town and we only sang to All I Want For Christmas Is You but we're getting there... well I got to go now but I'll be back in a week with more fascinating,  cool, amazing Enrich@ILT news 

SEE YA LATER :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment