Sunday 30 March 2014

Wuzzeling wonders

Can you solve the mystery? Can you figure it out? Can you put it in alphabetical order? The wuzzeling wonders.
The mystery of the alphabetical shapes. We started with box then it went circle but wait there's more there was a cone as well.

Your probably thinking "whats this girl talking about"? Well I'll tell you. For the Thinkers Key at Enrich I was with Nicola for the Wuzzles Key and we had to put the 20 different shapes in alphabetical order and I was first to finish then we had to get the what we call the stinker it was a horizontal alphabetical order and we had to put the letters in alphabetical order. I only got 6 out of 15 but I'm going to finish them at lunch they are really fun here's the one I did.  See if you can beat me. You only have five minutes. GO!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment