Sunday 23 February 2014

I,M BACK!!!!!!!!!!

Hey its me again. Reina Webster here to report your weekly Enrich news. I'm back from the Christmas holidays and know I am with you for the rest of the year!!!!!!!!!!!!. Today we did Thinkers Key with Nicola and her area of the subject was the personal key.We had to try and complete the expressions about ourselves. This was what I put in the spaces of the paper.
1. I wish MY dog will recover fine.
2. I hope My aunty will come visit us more often.
3. I never Want to die.
4. I am worried about My dog.
5. I want to Be a zoologist or marine biologist.
6. I love Singing
7. I want to see The world
8. I enjoy The company of people and animals.
9. I get sad when I see sad animals.
10. I always Listen to mum.
11. I promise to Be good to my family
12. I have to Fold the washing.
13. I used to Live in Queenstown.
14. I am happy about My life.
15. I might Go to my dads this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment