Thursday 24 October 2013

Where is Nicola?

When I arrived at Enrich I was wondering where Nicola was. She wasn't sitting in her normal seat, she wasn't in the kitchen, she wasn't on the mat. "Where could she be" I thought to myself. A couple minutes later Darryn yelled "come to the mat you miserable maggots" (nah just kidding). Then I thought to myself doesn't Nicola do the roll and admin. Then somebody asked Darryn where's  Nicola. He spoke for me. Literally I was going to ask him the exact same question! Then he said "Nicola is sick today" "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!" I thought to myself Then he said "She will be back next week." "Hopefully" I said to my friends "Yeah hopefully" they replied. Without her it's just a normal day at Enrich but luckily we had Jenni to replace her for the day. YAY but anyway the most favorite part of Enrich is learning how to paint with Jenni and learning how to use masking tape for art. It was really quite cool, you got to design what you were doing with tape and then when you were finished doing that you had to paint it  and do a double coat because the paint isn't that thick. Anyway that was part of my day at Enrich.

                                         The End

No comments:

Post a Comment