Thursday 29 August 2013

Flying Through The Air

1: Lets pretend we're riding on a kite. Lets imagine flying through the air.
2: We'll ascend until we're out of sight. Light as paper, we'll soar 1:Let's be wild , up high above the sand, feel the wind, the world at our command. Let's enjoy the view and never land.
2:  Floating far from the shore.
1: Some things are meant to be, the clouds moving fast and free.
2: A sun on a silver sea.
Both: A sky that's bright and blue.
1: And somethings will never end.
2: The thrill of our magic ride 
1: The love that I feel inside for you.

I just sang a song for an audition in the performance group at Enrich and I sang the the song up there its called Some Things Are Meant To Be. I sang group 1 and and it was really hard because some of the notes were  was really high and I couldn't go that high with my voice. Other then that I thought I rocked it.

No comments:

Post a Comment